Are you Eligible for the Self–Employment Income Support Scheme?

This week HMRC will be contacting customers who may be eligible to apply for the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme. 

You can also use the checker to find out if you can make a claim (See the link below).


There are 2 options:

Either: you need to use your Government Gateway to sign in & add your contact details via the link. 

Or: if you do not have an existing Government Gateway user ID & password, you should apply for one via the same link.

You will need to add your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) and National Insurance Number (NINO) into the boxes and set up a Government user ID and password.

Your UTR & NINO are on the first page of your Tax Return which I recently sent you.

Once this process has been set up then you will be able to make your claim from 13th May onwards.

Return to homepage


In depth information
of a particular subject


Overview of subject
to a large audience


Individual tuition
of a certain subject

© Zen Tax Consultants Ltd. Registration number 6847856. Zen Croft, Crouch Lane, Winkfield, Windsor SL4 4TL | Privacy Policy | Site Design